Beyond Parental Alienation is dedicated to re establishing and maintaining the natural bond children have with both of their parents after separation and divorce whenever possible.
It contains resources to fight what has been referred to as “parental alienation” to give children what they want and need more than anything else—a bond with both of their parents wherever possible.
This site IS:
- Designed to be one of many to work within paradigms that can help alienated children stay connected and reconnect with both parents whenever possible.
- A place to share stories and help support targeted parents in what they CAN do.
- A place to inform and share and inform each other on how to educate those who can empower those in the mental health, the legal system and those who make the laws to be able to make a difference for all the children who need us.
This site is NOT:
- A place to get information to try and get people (lawyers, judges, mental health professionals) to understand more about the currently established definition of “parental alienation,” known as Parental Alienation Syndrome or “PAS”.
- A place for targeted parents to support each other in feeling like victims.
- A place to get whatever you can for your child only, while leaving all the other children behind.
Learn more about the attachment-based model of alienation:
We look forward to your input. Part of the way this situation is allowed to continue is through making each parent feel as though they are isolated and alone. We are not alone. There are many of us, and YOU can help make a difference.